We are seeking a friendly individual with a professional demeanor to become a part of the team that has the privilege of having daily face-to-face contact with the families we serve. Our Funeral Service Arrangers interface with families to answer questions relate to funeral arrangements. This position works in an environment that requires multi-tasking and meeting strict deadline. This position also aids in directing public events and various day-to-day activities.
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Arranges Cremation and Burial arrangments, including funeral and memorial ceremonies in a professional, organized and caring manner.
- Completes and accurately prepares of all documents related to services, cremations, maintenance, and any other type of data entry
- Assisting with processing and filing Death Certificates and Permits.
- Collecting information and creating client family files.
- Coordinating paperwork, answering telephones, filing, and data entry.
- Collaborating with other functional departments to ensure guest needs are met and resolved.
- Driving funeral vehicles
- Assisting at chapel and church services
- Assisting at the cemetery
- Ensure facilities and equipment are clean, well maintained and in safe working order
- Demonstrate proficiency in proper operating procedures
- Maintain identification integrity throughout the process by following policies and procedures
- Verify all state required forms are complete and accurate prior to cremating
- Maintain crematory records including service and maintenance records
- Archive crematory logs and daily temperature charts as required by your licenses and permits
- Work with various departments (Removal Staff, Service Staff and Office Staff) to accomplish tasks efficiently and accurately
- Ensure the chamber is neat and clean after each cremation
- Show respect and sensitivity toward client families
Please send Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org